Hasselback chicken breast. The chicken breasts are slit halfway through into thin slices that are still connected at the base. Do not cut all the way through the chicken. The slits are then stuffed with the.
Hasselback Chicken Recipe Stuffed with Mozzarella, Tomato and Basil. Are you bored eating grilled chicken breast? Kids will love chicken stuffed with meat and cheese. You can cook Hasselback chicken breast using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hasselback chicken breast
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts.
- You need 2 cups of big bok choy leaves.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of cream cheese.
- Prepare of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Paprika.
- It’s 1 of onion.
The recipe is impressive, but comes together in a cinch! This video is about Hasselback Chicken Breast, Kuma Grills, BBQ, Smokers, Chicken, Grilling, Dinner, Easy Meals. By making slits in the chicken breasts (Hasselback) and stuffing them with tasty things like spinach and goat cheese, you'll get a hit of savory cheesy goodness in every bite! Using the hasselback technique (cutting crosswise slits every half-inch along the chicken breast) cooks the chicken faster and ensures you get a burst of flavorful gooey filling with each bite.
Hasselback chicken breast step by step
- Slice onion, red pepper and big bok choy leaves into small pieces. Saute them until veggies are soft, and season with salt and pepper. Turn off stove and using the remaining heat, mix in cream cheese..
- Cut slits into the chicken breast, don't cut all the way through, but try to cut deep as possible. Fill the slits with the veggies cream cheese mix prepared earlier..
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and paprika on top. Bake in preheated oven for 30 min at 400 F..
Our chicken breast recipe only cost few ingredient and hours to make. If you need a new recipe to cook the chicken on the refrigerator why don't you try the Hasselback cheese puff fried chicken. Easy Bacon Hasselback Chicken tastes so good! Stuff your chicken breast with salsa, chopped veggies (we love some hot peppers, but that's just us!), and a Mexican blend of shredded cheese. Chicken breasts are slit and brushed with a mixture of olive oil lemon, garlic, dill and parsley and then stuffed with zucchini, roasted red pepper, feta and onions ( this process is called "Hasselback").