Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake. Put the cauliflower into food processor and pulse it a few time so the cauliflower become the size of a grain of rice. Don't miss this simple Keto Kimchi Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe, made extra easy with my secret weapon! How to cook Chicken and Kimchi Fried Rice.
Toss until well combined and rice is heated through. Season with salt and top with more. We're cooking up a Keto chicken fried rice. You can have Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake
- Prepare of small head of cauliflower.
- Prepare of chicken cooked and chopped.
- Prepare of kimchi chopped, or to taste.
- Prepare of juice from kimchi jar or to taste.
- You need of shredded mozzarella cheese divided, or to taste.
- It’s of green onion cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- You need of green onion thinly sliced to garnish (optional).
Chinese food is something I miss quite a bit on the keto diet, especially Chicken fried rice. So what better way to rid the craving than to create a Keto fried rice. Chicken and rice casseroles are classic, kid-friendly, and feed a crowd. This makes it a long-time family favorite.
Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake instructions
- Put the cauliflower into food processor and pulse it a few time so the cauliflower become the size of a grain of rice. Transfer it to a large microwavable bowl and microwave for about 4-5 minutes..
- In the meantime, lightly grease a cake pan and set aside..
- When the cauliflower is done, stir in chicken, kimchi, kimchi juice, 2/3 cup of mozzarella cheese, and large green onion pieces. Then, transfer the mixture to the cake pan..
- Put the cake pan in the fryer basket and air fry at 360F (180C) for about 4 minutes. Then, sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese over the top and air fry again at 360F (180C) for 3-4 minutes until the cheese melts..
We had a traditional version of this Then just bake and serve for an easy weeknight meal! Leftovers are great to heat and eat for lunches as well. This chicken and rice casserole dinner from Delish.com is the easiest decision you'll make all week. This is a literal dump 'n bake recipe: You put the uncooked rice and onion, broth, and cream of mushroom soup into a casserole dish and then top with the chicken thighs. Keto Chicken, Mushroom and Kale Casserole.