Minty Spicy Kheema (ground beef ).
You can have Minty Spicy Kheema (ground beef ) using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Minty Spicy Kheema (ground beef )
- You need 150 grams of beef kheema (ground beef).
- You need 6 tbsp of Oil to fry.
- It’s 4 of black olives, chopped.
- It’s 2 of Jalapenos or 3-4 green chillies , chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of dry basil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Mint leaves and Cillantro leaves , chopped. i used more mint leaves.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Salt (add or less as per your taste).
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of green chilly sauce.
- You need 1/2 of of lemon squeezed into juice.
Minty Spicy Kheema (ground beef ) step by step
- I used frozen meat, so had to defrost it first..
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the beef till the pink colour is gone. Then add salt and pepper and saute well.
- Now add chilly sauce and Soy sauce n saute. Then add basil, jalapenos (or green chillies ) and olives and saute.
- When the meat is almost fried add mint and cillantro leaves and saute till the meat is done..
- Finally add lemon juice n mix well. you may garnish with another set of chopped mint leaves. Your kheema is ready :).
- You can also use this recipe for other ground meat. Goes well with rice or breads :).
- One fine saturday Morning, i bought a kheema (though i cooked in the evening :D) .. i wanted to cook it myself in my own simple way. The way i can do it, simple, easy and tasty :p… i am no expert in cooking but i am definately making a good progress. If you try this recipe, lemme know, how good i'm ! Thanks a lot peeps , i dedicate this dish to all my friends here, who made me believe that, yes i can cook too.. Cheers !.
- Hadnt had beef for months, so this was, way too tasty lol.