ground beef with mash potatoes. Our ground beef and mashed potato casserole is a version of the classic Shepherd's Pie. It features ground beef and vegetables in a savory sauce topped with mashed potatoes and baked until piping hot. Add the ground beef and stir fry it until it turns a brown color.
Use a piping bag to cover the ground beef and baby carrots with mashed potatoes. Ground Beef Mashed Potato Casserole Recipes. Roasted Red Cabbage Steaks Topped With Beef, Mashed Potatoes & GravyScrumdiddlyumptious. You can have ground beef with mash potatoes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of ground beef with mash potatoes
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 slice of tomatoes.
- It’s 1/4 slice of onion.
- Prepare 1 slice of green bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 can of corn.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of meat seasoning.
- You need 1 envelope of sazón goya cilantro.
- It’s 5 medium of sweet potatoes.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
Ground Beef With Potatoes And Gravy Recipes. Probably because the beef is hidden under the mashed potatoes. I could've also named it Sheppard's Pie because it is kinda similar, but not quite… But today I'm sharing with you a very simple yet delicious one, made with ground beef and mashed potatoes, perfect for the cold weather that is. Spread mashed potatoes over top of casserole.
ground beef with mash potatoes step by step
- begin with putting a large cooking pan with 1/4 of vegetable oil let it heat for a min.
- Next add the ground beef seasoned with garlic salt,Goya seasoning (optional makes food taste way better my opinion gives it a color)and meat seasoning.
- Mix it for like a couple minutes then turn the fuse a bit low close the lid and mix it every here and there let it cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
- After that's done add the sliced tomatoes, onions, green bell peppers and the corn cook for 10 more minutes before turning it off.
- Boil mash potatoes in a separate pan with water for about 40 min or so…
- ••Biggg tipp i recomend you peel potatoes cooks faster and less struggle•••.
- When that's finished pour water out add butter mix for 2 to 3 minutes then turn off.
- Your delicious meal is now ready.
Sprinkle with additional cheese and breadcrumbs followed by paprika if desired, otherwise just with paprika. Hints: if this is too bland, some suggestions to spice it up: try adding garlic, worcestershire sauce and other spices when browning beef. This mashed potato topped pie is full of savory Ground Beef, peas and onions in a beefy gravy. Top with potatoes, spreading evenly; sprinkle with cheese, if desired. The gang's all here, so make dinner special with ground beef simmered in a delicious sauce and then topped with everyone's favorite—garlic mashed potatoes.