Zucchini side dish. Zucchini Side Dish Recipes on Yummly Broccoli Side Dish, Balsamic Grilled Vegetables-side Dish, Couscous, A Savory Side Dish. Find healthy, delicious zucchini side dish recipes including baked zucchini, zucchini fries and zucchini pasta.
I love this version with zucchini cooked with garlic and butter. You only need five minutes of cooking time, and it's time to eat! Panfried zucchini recipe is the easiest side dish and so frugal. You can have Zucchini side dish using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini side dish
- Prepare 3 Lbs of green zucchini.
- Prepare 3 Lbs of tomato.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 2 spoons of vegetable oil.
- It’s of Dried fragrance herbs.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Ground black pepper.
This is another my mom's Korean side dish Banchan Recipe, Korean Zucchini!! Home recipes > Main Ingredients > Fruits, Vegetables and Other Produce > Zucchini Side Dish. A simple Korean side dish you can make with abundant summer zucchinis! This stir-fried zucchini is one of my favorite summer side dishes (banchan, 반찬)!
Zucchini side dish step by step
- Prepare the vegetables. Mince the onion and cut the zucchini and tomatoes into cubes..
- In the pan, pour the oil and cook the onion with some salt until it’s translucent..
- Add the zucchini and stir until you cover all the pieces with the oil..
- Add the tomatoes and ground pepper and cook covered on a medium heat for 15 minutes. Don’t over stir it, otherwise the zucchini will become mashed..
- Finish the dish with a sprinkle of dried mint/ thyme/ or summer savory. And serve it.
More easy zucchini side dishes: Zucchini Side Dish from Bless this Mess Sauteed Zucchini, Corn and Blistered Tomato from Cookin Canuck Corn and Zucchini Saute from Belly Full. I created this easy side dish for my DH who is very picky with regards to what vegetables he will eat. It makes a colorful side dish that will add interest to your plate as well as fiber. Stewed zucchini is an excellent substitute for starchy or fatty side dishes if you're watching your weight. Make a flavorful side dish of sautéed zucchini using just six ingredients.