Stuffed chicken breast. Chicken breasts are stuffed with blue cheese, bacon and spinach in this dramatic yet easy main dish. This is a recipe I came up with while trying to use up some leftovers from another recipe. You can add more or less pepper depending on your taste.
Spoon the spinach mixture into each chicken breast evenly. Spread mixture on the inside of chicken. Place slice of cheese on each piece of chicken and roll. You can have Stuffed chicken breast using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed chicken breast
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 cup of bread stuffing.
- It’s 2 slices of bacon.
- You need 3 of green beans or one half of a celery stalk.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
Cover chicken with flour lightly and completely. Stuffed Chicken Breasts are notorious for being difficult and fussy — not anymore. Leave the toothpicks and the mallets behind. Stir in sour cream, pepperjack cheese, and garlic.
Stuffed chicken breast instructions
- Cut one half of a chicken breast into 2 halves..
- In a dish mix stuffing, chopped bacon, green beans (salery), seasoning.
- Make wholes in chicken, add there salt and pepper the way you like it, stuff breasts with a mix..
- Bake 1 hour at 400°..
- Surve with any side dish or sous. Enjoy!.
Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Stuffing is an easy weeknight dinner that goes together pretty quickly. This entrée is savory and full of flavor! Our Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Stuffing recipe isn't dry as it's baked in chicken broth and at the end, topped with a homemade chicken gravy! Carefully butterfly chicken breasts, making sure not to cut all the way through. Spoon spinach mixture into chicken breasts.