Keto Buttermilk Pancakes.
You can have Keto Buttermilk Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Buttermilk Pancakes
- You need of coconut flour.
- It’s of Erythritol.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of xanthan gum.
- You need of buttermilk.
- Prepare of egg.
- It’s of sour cream.
- You need of melted unsalted butter.
Keto Buttermilk Pancakes instructions
- Combine dry ingredients together (coconut flour down to the xanthan gum).
- Combine wet ingredients in a separate bowl (buttermilk down to the melted butter)..
- Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients..
- Do not over mix. I repeat, do not over mix. The mixture will be thick, but this makes about 4-5 portion sized pancakes..
- Takes a bit longer to cook, but that's ok..
- Heat a little butter in pan and spoon (I used a tablespoon) into pan. Flip when firm at bottom..
- I topped with a little butter and no syrup. One small pancake was enough for me as these are pretty thick, filling and tasty..