No Bake Special K Cookies. No bake peanut butter and cereal cookies. Special K Cookies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. In this episode I show how to make my favorite cookie, Special K cookies.
I wanted a treat that I did not have to bake that used up my giant box of Special K cereal so I made these I made my own version of these cookies but you can find the original recipe here. I am not a fan of using the microwave oven I decided to make a. Keyword: cereal cookies, no bake cookies, special K cookies. You can have No Bake Special K Cookies using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No Bake Special K Cookies
- You need 1 cup of light corn syrup.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of peanut butter (your choice).
- You need 4 cup of Special K cereal.
While warm drop by spoonful on waxed paper. These no-bake cookies take the heat off warm weather, busy afternoons, or whenever you want to keep the oven out of your dessert equation. Sometimes you end up with a sad box of cereal in your pantry heading toward stale—cereal bar cookies to the rescue! Use Special K or other flaked cereal.
No Bake Special K Cookies step by step
- Microwave corn syrup, sugar, vanilla extract and salt for 2 minutes. Stir well and microwave for an additional 1-2 minutes. You just want the sugar to be melted and combined well with the corn syrup. You can use your stove top as well. Don't overcook because the cookies will be hard..
- When sugar mixture is done, add the peanut butter. Stir well until well combined. Stir in cereal until well combined..
- Using a spoon, drop cookies onto wax paper and let cool..
- I used Chocolatey Delight Special K cereal on my cover picture. You can use any brand of cereal that you like. You can also add in chocolate chips, nuts etc. Just readjust the cereal ratio some. Have fun. Enjoy!!.
I haven't had these in years!! I'm so glad I decided to search for no bake cookies and found this recipe. They are so yummy and from watching my Grandmother make them so easy to make as well. No-bake cookies — the kind made with oats, peanut butter, and chocolate _ are a classic dessert. Mothers and grandmothers around the country regularly make this stovetop cookie, to varying results.