Ground Beef enchiladas.
You can have Ground Beef enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef enchiladas
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1 packages of corn tortillas.
- Prepare 1/4 of minced onion.
- It’s 1/2 head of lettuce (minced).
- You need 1 small of roman tomatos (minced).
- It’s 1 can of red enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 packages of cheese (whole 1 lb. block).
Ground Beef enchiladas step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°F (The baking section is for melting the cheese).
- Begin cooking the ground beef into a pot/pan..
- Drain the grease from the pot/pan in a small strainer..
- Put the beef back into the same pot And set aside..
- Warm a small skillet on Med. with vegetable oil. (put only about a tsp. of oil).
- Once the oil is hot put the corn tortilla into the oil and let it air until the entire tortilla is warmed up..
- once the tortilla is warm, put it onto a small plate, laying flat against the plate..
- Get the ground beef And put a small amount across the tip of one end of the corn tortilla. Then add a small amount of cheese on top of the beef..
- Roll the entire tortilla up. (make sure it is tight enough so Nothing will fall out, but not too tight So it won't tear up.).
- Transfer your roll to a caserole pan..
- continue rolling your tortillas until you get the entire pan filled or you run out of beef..
- When you get your entire pan filled, your going to put the red enchilada sauce all over the entire pan..
- Top off with lettuce and cheese. (I don't put the tomatoes until after I bake it).
- Put in the oven and let the cheese melt..
- Top off with tomatoes and ENJOY!.