Allo k Parathay (Potatoes stuffed Flat bread) by Nancy. All time favorite, Make little effort and get great flavor. Easy to follow and less ingredients recipe for the beginners. Enjoy crispy stuffed aloo paratha recipe by Desi Flame.
You may enjoy those Parathas with Achaar, Chutneys, Ketchup, or enjoy the. Aloo Paratha is a potato stuffed flatbread that is a popular dish in India. I was inspired to make this because I wanted to make something a little unique using leftover mashed potato I had from making Shepherd's Pie Potato Skins (yet again…. You can have Allo k Parathay (Potatoes stuffed Flat bread) by Nancy using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Allo k Parathay (Potatoes stuffed Flat bread) by Nancy
- It’s of dough.
- You need 2 cup of white or all purpose flour.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of warm water.
- You need of Filling.
- You need 3 medium of size potatoes peeled,boiled.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red chilli pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of roasted cumin seeds powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 medium of size onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 of or to taste green chillies finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of cilantro chopped finely (0ptiona).
- You need 1 of oil or butter for frying.
- You need 1/2 cup of left over boiled chicken chopped (optional).
I love them!). · Allo k Parathay (Potatoes stuffed Flat bread) by Nancy. Aloo Kay Paratha is one of the most liked breakfasts in Pakistan and India. People like to eat Aloo Kay Parathay (Potato Tawa Pie) not only for breakfast. All time favorite, Make little effort and get great flavor.
Allo k Parathay (Potatoes stuffed Flat bread) by Nancy instructions
- Take a bowl put flour add salt and make a dough by adding water dough should be little hard not too much.And keeps aside.
- Now mash boiled potatoes add all filling ingredients and mix well with hand..
- Take a dough make small ball and make paratha by following these pictures process..
- You can follow same process of Spanish Paratha that attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/445597-left-over-spinach-paratha.
- In the end fry them with small quantity of butter or oil for both sides..
Find Aloo Paratha Indian Potato Stuffed Flatbread stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Place the stuffed breads on non-stick or well-seasoned cast iron pan on medium-high heat. They can also be cooked on a charcoal grill or pancake griddle. Aloo Paratha – Potato Stuffed Indian Bread Recipe by Ruchi Bharani – Vegetarian [HD].