Ground Beef Nacho.
You can have Ground Beef Nacho using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Nacho
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 can of 15 oz of nacho cheddar cheese sauce.
- It’s 1 packages of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of salsa.
- It’s 1 of tortilla chips.
Ground Beef Nacho step by step
- brown hamburger and drain excess grease and return pan to burner.
- add taco seasoning to meat with 1/4 cup water then mix well.
- add nacho cheese and mix well then add cream cheese and mix well.
- remove from burner.
- meat sauce is ready to top on tortillas.
- add sour cream and salsa as desired.