Sweet and Spicy Chex Mix. This sweet, spicy, crunchy, salty chex mix recipe is perfect snack for holiday season and great for gifting! It's super easy to make and crowd favorite. This completely addicting sweet & spicy honey Chex mix is made with extra sauce for extra flavor!
This sauce is what you'll pour all over the dry snackies and what makes Chex mix… Chex mix grows up in this spicy-sweet version with sour cherries. Don't scoff at the sour cherries in this Chex mix recipe! Their sweet bite and chewy texture are the perfect foil for all the crunch and salt and spice. You can have Sweet and Spicy Chex Mix using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet and Spicy Chex Mix
- It’s 3 cup of rice chex cereal.
- Prepare 3 cup of corn chex cereal.
- Prepare 3 cup of wheat chex cereal.
- You need 1 cup of peanuts.
- It’s 1 cup of pretzels.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheese crackers.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of seasoning salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar (packed).
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sriracha sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of celery salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of paprika.
It's a perfect snack to make for all the big basketball games coming up! This sweet, spicy, crunchy, salty chex mix recipe is perfect snack for holiday season and great for gifting! It's super easy to make and crowd favorite. This chex party mix is one of the easiest snacks you'll ever make.
Sweet and Spicy Chex Mix instructions
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- In a roasting pan combine the chex cereals, peanuts, pretzels, and cheese crackers..
- In a bowl add the remaining ingredients. Microwave on medium for approximately 1 minute and butter is mostly melted. Mix well..
- Pour liquid into the roasting pan and mix well and all dry ingredients are coated.
- Bake covered for one hour. Stir every 15 minutes. Let cool and enjoy.
- Note: for a bit more kick use 2 Tablespoons of Sriracha.
Visit Chex.com for more information on recipes and products. In large microwavable bowl, mix cereals, nuts, pretzels and crackers; set aside. How spicy is this chex party mix? It's definitely on the mild side. If you're looking for something a little spicier, I recommend If you like your snacks to be a mixture of salty and sweet, add in some chocolate or peanut M&M's!