Better Than Life- Chicken Tortilla Soup. This chicken tortilla soup is quick to make, flavorful, and filling, plus it freezes well. Garnish with avocado, Monterey Jack cheese, or green onion! Top with shredded monterey jack cheese and garnish w/ tortilla chips.
The best part is after you saute the onions, you can just dump everything else in the pot and let the pressure So easy! Very tasty and satisfying, and the left-over soup just gets better and better over the next few days- perfect for midweek lunches or dinners. Simmer a recipe for spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup from Food Network that's loaded with fire-roasted tomatoes, black beans, jalapenos and more. You can cook Better Than Life- Chicken Tortilla Soup using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Better Than Life- Chicken Tortilla Soup
- It’s 2 gallon of boiling water.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Green Mole seasoning.
- You need 1 of Red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- You need 13 of cubes of chicken bouillion.
- You need 2 can of red kidney beans.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mexican oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 3 of pickled jalapenos.
- Prepare 2 of green zuchinni.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need of Toppings.
- You need 1 of sliced avocado.
- You need of shredded cheese.
- You need of multi color tortilla strips.
- Prepare of fresh squeezed lime.
In a serving bowl add a mound of shredded chicken. Ladle soup over chicken and top with a lime wedge, grilled tortilla strips, avocado slices and cheese. This chicken tortilla soup recipe is infused with a bunch of Mexican-inspired flavors and a few extra common pantry ingredients. No-fuss here, just saute the chicken and simmer everything in a big pot.
Better Than Life- Chicken Tortilla Soup instructions
- Bring water to boil and add 13 cubes of chicken bouillion. Then add 2 chicken breasts and let boil until tender and able to shred apart..
- Chop up all your veggies! Zucchini, red and yellow bell peppers, pickled jalapenos (de-seeded).
- Once chicken is shredded, throw all veggies, kidney beans and shredded chicken in the pot and add all of your seasonings. Let cook on medium heat for 20 minutes..
- Enjoy! Dish up a bowl, add shredded cheese, sliced avocado, and tortilla strips and grab a brew to compliment it!.
The authentic taste of this smokey tomato-based soup shines through. Chicken Tortilla Soup in the Instant Pot. Note about those chicken breasts: You may need to adjust cook time if the size of your chicken breasts is significantly bigger or smaller than the ones I used. How to Store Chicken Tortilla Soup. After cooking your soup, make sure to divide it into single portions before refrigerating. ** I use Better Than Bouillon to make my broth.