Chocolate Zucchini Cookies.
You can cook Chocolate Zucchini Cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Zucchini Cookies
- You need 3/4 c. of Butter-softened.
- Prepare 1 1/2 c. of Sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 c. of Zucchini.
- Prepare 2 1/2 c. of Flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 1 c. of Chopped Nuts-your choice, I used pecans.
- You need 1 c. of Chocolate Chips.
Chocolate Zucchini Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix butter, egg and vanilla together..
- Mix sugar, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, nuts and chocolcate chips together..
- Prep your zucchini by peeling first and either spiral cut them and dice into smaller pieces or use a food processor..
- Mix all ingredients together and hand mix with a spoon until moist consistency..
- Spoon onto greased baking pan and bake for about 15 minutes..
- After removing from oven, sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy..