Pan-seared salmon with Zucchini. In This video, we are turning zucchini into pasta with pan-seared salmon! You will not feel guilty about eating this meal. I love zucchini and I hope you enjoy this meal as much as I do!
Roast until the zucchini and tomatoes are completely tender and browned in spots, and the salmon is cooked through Sausage and Peppers Sheet Pan Dinner. Pan-Seared Salmon with Kale and Apple Salad. Pan-seared Scallops with Zucchini and Summer Squash, Cheddar Grits Soufflé, and Salmon Roe Butter Sauce by Guillermo Thomas. You can have Pan-seared salmon with Zucchini using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan-seared salmon with Zucchini
- You need 200 gm of salmon.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s of Olive oil to line the pan.
- You need 1/2 of zucchini.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need of Olive oil to line pan.
Guillermo Thomas takes the South's humble grits and gives them a maximum upgrade to accompany seared scallops and pretty roses made of summer squashes. This pan seared salmon is tender salmon fillets coated in the most delicious garlic butter sauce. I also add a green vegetable on the side such as asparagus, broccoli or zucchini. It is one of the easiest and tastiest, restaurant-quality dinners you will ever make.
Pan-seared salmon with Zucchini step by step
- Line a flat based pan with olive oil. Wash, then pat dry the salmon with kitchen towel. Sprinkle salt on the salmon on both sides..
- Put the pan on medium heat. Once the pan is heated, place the salmon on the pan, skin side facing down. Leave it undisturbed for 6-8 mins. Then flip over for 1-2 mins. You'll get a crispy skin, yet soft salmon!.
- For zucchini, either cut in rounds or sticks. Sprinkle salt on the zucchini, then place on hot, oil lined flatbottom pan(medium heat). Flip sides every 1-2mins. If you like the zucchini to retain its moisture, put the lid on after flipping the zucchini, and sprinkle a bit of water from time to time. Take out of pan once the zucchini has a translucent colour. I usually do them until I see a bit of brown!.
Salmon… is the reason why I can eat the recommended amount. I updated the photos and created a quick video to show you how I make it. Poured the olive oil into the pan instead of coating the salmon with it. Perfectly accompanied by my favorite salad composed of tomatoes, onions, feta cheese with lemon juice and olive oil. Pan-seared salmon is pretty great — you get a nice amber crust that gives way to moist and tender salmon underneath without a ton of effort.