Keto friendly Dutch Butter Cake.
You can have Keto friendly Dutch Butter Cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto friendly Dutch Butter Cake
- You need of powdered erythritol based sweetener.
- You need of unsweetened butter/softened.
- It’s of almond extract.
- You need of egg/ beaten/divided.
- Prepare of almond flour.
- You need of baking powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of sliced almonds.
Keto friendly Dutch Butter Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease 9 inch pie pan.in a large mixing bowl,beat the sweetener,butter,and almond extract with an electric mixer.add starting 2 tsp of eggs beat in,continue with rest of the eggs until all combine..
- Add almond flour,baking powder,salt.You will have thick batter,spread the batter in the greased and covered with parchment paper pie pan,smooth the top,.
- Sprinkle with sliced almonds.bake the cake 25-30 mints.until golden brown.when you remove from the oven it will be still soft,let cool completely in the pan. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to cut..
- I did not used the paper,it was huge mistake,I had difficulty to cut the cake,so grease and cover the pie pan with the paper.before you transfer the batter into the pie pan..