Fruity pebble treats. Fruity Pebbles Treats – A fantastic combination between rice krispie treats, cake batter and fruity pebbles cereal. The perfect no-bake sweet treat that's destined to be your new favorite dessert! Delicious and gooey fruity pebble treats.
I prefer to use fruity pebbles to make my krispie squares as they taste. All hail fall's favorite veggie – butternut squash! Well, technically it's a fruit because of its seeds but most treat it a. You can have Fruity pebble treats using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruity pebble treats
- It’s 6 cup of fruity pebbles cereal.
- Prepare 6 cup of mini Marshmallows divided.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
Fruity Pebble Rice Crispy Treats Recipe. I almost feel guilty about posting this recipe. These fun and delicious Fruity Pebble Krispie Treats are the perfect mix of marshmallow and fruity pebbles! Starting the day with PEBBLES™ cereal by Post Consumer Brands makes amazing things happen!
Fruity pebble treats step by step
- Coat a 9×13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Combine butter and 4 cups Marshmallows in large saucepan on low heat. Stir until it's all melted and creamy. Remove from heat..
- Add the cereal and mix well. Then add the remaining Marshmallows and chocolate chips. Mix well..
- Press into prepared dish. Make sure it's flat and level..
- Refrigerate until cold and set..
Start the day with the full-blown flavor of PEBBLES™ cereal and amazing things can happen! Thick and spongy bake sale rice Krispies treats, made even better by stirring in extra mini marshmallows! Cut into large squares to serve or package for your next bake sale. Fruity Pebbles, marshmallows, white chocolate, and confetti sprinkles, come together to make these Rainbow Krispie Treats! These amazing Fruity Pebbles Treats are filled with melted marshmallow, coconut pudding, and toasted coconut – the perfect lunch box snack!