Courgette herb salad. In a large bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, rosemary, honey, ¾ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. Using a spoon, scrape out and discard the seedy core from each half. Slice the zucchini ⅛ to ¼ inch thick on the diagonal, then add to the bowl with the lemon juice mixture and toss.
Courgette, Herb and Feta Salad Print This. Courgette and herb salad with dukkah and burrata — a Honey & Co recipe The dukkah seed mix will be your new best friend in the kitchen – it makes simple things fabulous. Three Herb Tomato Zucchini salad is the best of summer's produce made into a healthy marinated vegetable salad! You can have Courgette herb salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Courgette herb salad
- Prepare 300 grams of courgette.
- It’s 1 of garlic head.
- It’s of Fresh chopped parsley.
- Prepare of Dry thyme.
- You need of Dry mint.
- You need 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s Half of teaspoon salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
Quick to make and one of the best zucchini and tomato recipes I've ever eaten!. How, oh how in the world is it already AUGUST?! Shave the courgette into ribbons using a potato peeler. Shred the radishes using a mandolin.
Courgette herb salad step by step
- Cut courgettes into medium sized pieces.
- Steam cut courgettes and cleaned garlic head. Don't let courgettes cook thoroughly but rather slightly firm..
- Mash garlic with mortar and pestel. Add salt, black pepper, cumin, cayenne pepper and vinegar..
- Put sauce over courgettes. Add the herbs. Pour the olive oil. Mix well and serve warm or cold. Serve yoghurt as side dish..
Combine all ingredients in a serving bowl. This is a quick and easy salad from Milk Street that makes an excellent entree or side dish to a grilled steak or pork chop. A Y-style peeler makes it easy to shave zucchini into ribbons, and don't worry if they vary in width; this adds to the dish's visual appeal. Toasted sliced, slivered, or chopped whole almonds can be used in place of the hazelnuts. Delia's Marinated Courgettes with a Herb Vinaigrette recipe.