Easiest No-Bake Peanut Butter/Rice Krispies Treats!. These smooth, chocolatey clusters melt in your mouth. And best of all, they're no-bakes. I love that these Healthy Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Treats have no marshmallows or corn syrup but are still out-of-this-world delicious!
These vegan & gluten free rice krispie treats make the best no bake dessert! Healthy Rice Krispie Treats made without marshmallows and with peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup and brown rice krispies. Adults and kids alike love delicious, chewy Rice Krispie treats. You can cook Easiest No-Bake Peanut Butter/Rice Krispies Treats! using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easiest No-Bake Peanut Butter/Rice Krispies Treats!
- You need 1 cup of Habitant homestyle syrup (or any other pancake/corn syrup).
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 cup of Peanut Butter.
- You need 4 1/2 cup of Rice Krispies.
Create these tasty homemade snacks in only a few minutes with this easy recipe. Then add the marshmallows and stir until the. If you love easy recipes & peanut butter – then these peanut butter Rice Krispie treats are just the thing for you. It's an easy, no-bake recipe that you can whip up in no time.
Easiest No-Bake Peanut Butter/Rice Krispies Treats! step by step
- Put a large saucepan on the stove and heat on high..
- Pour syrup and sugar into the pan and start mixing. Don't waste time; sugar and syrup burns FAST. mix constantly until you obtain a boiling, beautiful, clear syrup..
- Remove from heat and add peanut butter..
- Mix with a wooden spoon. It can take up to 5 minutes of throughout mixing to obtain the desired texture. You should obtain a silky smooth caramel-like syrup..
- When you achieved the desired texture, add te rice krispies. Mix with a wooden spoon until everything is evenly covered..
- Cover a large cutting tray/cookie pan/anything large and flat with parchemin paper..
- Prepare a cup filled with hot water. Drop the mixture onto the parchemin paper by the spoonful, dipping the spoon into the hot water in between each use (else it will stick). To achieve the shape I did on the picture, use the 'tablespoon' on a mesuring spoon set..
- Let stand at room temperature for 10-30 minutes, depending on the size you made them. If you used the tablespoon method (like the picture shows) it will be 10 minutes..
- Enjoy! :).
These peanut butter Rice Krispies are chewy, peanut buttery, and ridiculously delicious with a layer of chocolate on top. These Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats will become soft if you leave them at room temperature for too long, so I recommend storing them in the fridge for best shelf life. Keep them in an airtight container to prevent the cereal from going stale. (It will lose its crunch if you don't keep it tightly covered.) Actually Rice Krispies Treats® was one of the first things that my Mom taught me how to bake. They are the perfect recipe for young bakers because they are No Bake, really fast and easy to make If you love the Classic Rice Krispies Treats®, you will definitely want to try this peanut butter version. Rice Crispy Peanut Butter Balls. . . these easy no-bake treats are crunchy, chewy, and downright irresistible!