Zucchini Lemon Bread with Lemon Glaze. Lemon Zucchini Bread-this is the BEST zucchini bread recipe! The bread is super moist and the burst of lemon is amazing! This bread is also bursting with lemon flavor thanks to the lemon zest, lemon juice, and sweet lemon glaze.
No Yeast Also Makes It Very Simple! Moist and fluffy, this lemon zucchini bread is made with whole wheat, honey and buttermilk and is topped with a fresh and delicious lemon glaze! It seems most people I talk to love lemon-flavored treats, whether it's candy, baked goods, or lemon-flavored sauces for pastas and seafood. You can have Zucchini Lemon Bread with Lemon Glaze using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Lemon Bread with Lemon Glaze
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s of Zest from 2 lemons.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cups of grated zucchini.
- You need of For the glaze:.
- You need 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice.
Then add the buttermilk, lemon juice, and lemon zest and blend everything well. Fold in zucchini and stir until evenly distributed in mixture. In small bowl, mix powdered sugar and lemon juice until well blended. So, why a lemon zucchini bread?
Zucchini Lemon Bread with Lemon Glaze step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour 2 small loaf pans. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda and set aside..
- In a large bowl mix sugar and lemon zest making sure lemon zest is pressed into the sugar..
- Add in to lemon sugar mixture eggs, olive oil, lemon juice, and vanilla. Whisk until smooth. Stir in dry ingredients. When all ingredients are mixed add zucchini and fold into the batter. Pour batter into loaf pans..
- Bake 60 minutes or until tester in the center comes out clean. Loosen bread by running a knife between the pan and bread. I’m Place on cooling rack..
- Make the lemon glaze. Combine powdered sugar and lemon juice, whisk until smooth. Drizzle glaze over the loaves..
Because it's a little special and different with its light and lemony flavor. It's really kind of like a tea cake with it's tender crumb and drizzle of glaze, which makes it just as good for an afternoon snack as for a dessert. Whatever you call it – bread, cake, or even loaf – what it. This Lemon Zucchini Bread combines two favorites in one delicious loaf of bread! This quick snack or easy breakfast idea is a great way to sneak in extra This stuff is amazing!