Keto Friendly Beetroot Pizza.
You can cook Keto Friendly Beetroot Pizza using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Beetroot Pizza
- It’s of For the Beetroot Base.
- It’s of large beetroot,scrubbed.
- You need of ground flax seed.
- It’s of sesame seeds.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of egg.
- You need of virgin olive oil.
- It’s of For the toppings:.
- It’s of large zucchini slices.
- Prepare of medium eggplant.
- You need of mushroom.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of feta cheese(i used cheddar cheese).
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Keto Friendly Beetroot Pizza instructions
- For the bases,preheat the oven to 200C,400F in ovenproof dish roast the beetroot until tender.about 60 minutes. (I usually try to avoid to using aluminum foil,unfortunately i did used the wrap this time/next time i will peel and steam them.).
- After they are done and cool enough to handle dice and puree with the flaxseed,sesame seeds,baking powder,salt and egg and olive oil in a food processor..
- Line two baking trays with grease proof paper,Spoon four of the beetroot mound mixture onto trays,well space apart. smooth out into thick rounds with the back of a table spoon.Bake for 30 minutes and turned them over cook 10 more minutes.Remove from the oven..
- For the topping:slice eggplants into discs,salt them and wait about 30 minutes,with a paper towel wipe them out. slice zucchinis, mushrooms, preheat the grill to high,toss veggies,with olive oil,garlic powder,black pepper,and salt to taste,spread out on a grilling tray 8 minutes or so..
- Remove from the grill and arrange on top of the beetroot bases.top with cheese.if you want slice some parsley sprinkle on them..