You can cook Sloppy Joes using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joes
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 can of Manwich Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Bell Pepper, sliced thinly and chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Yellow Onion, diced.
- It’s 1 tsp of Bacon & Chive Seasoning.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 pk of Hamburger Buns.
- You need 1/2 bag of Crinkle Cut Fries.
- You need 1 tsp of seasoning Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of freezes dried chives.
- Prepare 1 cup of Coleslaw.
Sloppy Joes step by step
- Season Ground Beef with pepper lightly salt, and mix with diced onion. Preheat skillet under medium high heat. Add meat and onion and brown. Drain oil. Return to heat and add bell pepper. Continue to cook five minutes..
- Add Manwich sauce and stir in bacon and chive seasoning. Reduce heat to low and cover..
- I used a 900w Brentwood air fryer for the fries. (400° for 18min shaking halfway through). Meanwhile I mixed the seasoning salt, smoked paprika and freeze dried chives in a small saucer. I also toasted the hamburger buns to a light crisp texture. After I removed the fries, I tossed in the seasoning to the fries and shook it together..
- Place bottom buns on plate. Scoop on man witches and top with coleslaw. Add portions fries. I then took excess frie seasoning and zested the top of the coleslaw and placed the bun..
- Serve and enjoy!.