Coney sauce or sloppy joes. Coney islands are served often at fairs. This meat mixture also makes excellent sloppy joes. Add tomato sauce, water, chili powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
They're truly the best version of a childhood favorite! Not Your Mama's Coney Sauce & Sloppy Joes. Take it to the next level! You can have Coney sauce or sloppy joes using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coney sauce or sloppy joes
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef or ground venison.
- You need 1 can of tomato soup.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need Dash of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of honey bbq sauce or any bbq.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chili seasoning hot or mild.
Smoked Coney Sauce / Sloppy Joes. Why not take one of your favorites to the next level? Check it out and be sure to leave your comments, like & share. this is really good stuff. Not Your Mama's Coney Sauce & Sloppy Joes.
Coney sauce or sloppy joes step by step
- Cook your ground beef or venison fully in sauce pan and drain any grease..
- Mix in everything the recipe calls for and simmer 5 minutes on low-medium heat..
Take it to the next level! The Sloppy Joes are finer if not browned and better for coney sauce. Worcestershire sauce, mustard, vinegar, and brown. buns, garnished with relish, and or mustard if desired. These cook in one pot, with ground beef, onions, garlic, carrots, and celery, in sweet-and-sour tomato sauce. Just hearing the words "sloppy joes" from my mother used to send us kids into a tizzy.