Chocolate peanut butter rice krispies treat. Chocolate peanut butter rice krispies treats are the perfect after school treat. If you are looking for an easy and delicious chocolate and peanut butter. These peanut butter Rice Krispies are chewy, peanut buttery, and ridiculously delicious with a layer of chocolate on top.
You won't mind if these peanut-buttery squares stick to the roof of your mouth. Who says crisped rice treats are just for kids? I made these treats with a chocolate-peanut butter topping today – cut small and served on a tray, they would be appropriate for any grown-up gathering. You can cook Chocolate peanut butter rice krispies treat using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate peanut butter rice krispies treat
- You need 1 box of Rice krispies 18.oz.
- Prepare 1 packages of 16 oz bag of marshmellows.
- It’s 1 cup of ceamy peanut butter :divided into 2.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 cup of chocolate chips.
Healthy Rice Krispie Treats made without marshmallows and with peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup and brown rice krispies. So what are these chocolate peanut butter rice krispie treats exactly? A combination of a rice krispie treat and a special k bar. They are so delicious and a huge crowd-pleaser!
Chocolate peanut butter rice krispies treat step by step
- In a pot combine butter, honey, 1/2c peanut butter and melt together. Once they are melted and mixed well add the marshmellows stir continuously so it dosent burn, until all is melted together in a smooth consistency..
- Use a large mixing bowl and add the krispies to bowl followed by pouring the melted mixture into and mix quickly..
- Once evenly coated put into large baking pan. (I sprayed w non stick and used 2 pans) mash well. It takes a few minutes to set..
- Now take ur chocolate chips and melt in micro way in 2, 30 sec intervals, stirung after each. Once treats set take remaining peanut butter and spread on top, pour melted choclate and spead evenly. Place into fridge to cool choclate into a shell. Should take 10 to 15m. Then enjoy..
And bonus point – they are much healthier than traditional rice krispies treats (less sugar, no butter, no marshmallow)! A friend of mine brought these to a dinner. Peanut butter and golden syrup (or brown rice syrup as you prefer) are melted together to form a sticky delicious sauce that binds those little krispies together and then vegan chocolate is melted for the topping! The result is a sweet and crunchy square of peanut butter rice krispie deliciousness that is. Rice Krispies are not gluten-free due to malt flavoring (but I still call this recipe rice krispie treats because nobody googles peanut butter crisp brown rice cereal treats!).