Keto friendly Cranberry muffins. My Keto cranberry muffins recipe combines the flavors of fresh cranberries and cream cheese for one delightful muffin. Perfect for breakfast, brunch or anytime you want a keto-friendly treat. keto cranberry recipes like these muffins allow you to enjoy cranberries while on a low carb diet. These cranberry keto muffins are can be made with either fresh or frozen cranberries which makes them not.
Whole milk: Feel free to use heavy cream instead. Diet lifestyles this cranberry orange muffins recipe is compliant with. I'm back with another delightful muffin recipe today! You can have Keto friendly Cranberry muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto friendly Cranberry muffins
- You need of almond flour.
- Prepare of granulated sugar replacement (I used truvia brand).
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- Prepare of melted butter/ coconut butter.
- It’s of unsweetened almond milk.
- It’s of large egg (or two).
- It’s of pure vanilla extract.
- You need of fresh cranberries.
- You need of Zest of 1 lemon.
You guys loved so much my Low-carb Almond Flour Pumpkin Muffins (if you haven't tried them, you should because they are crazy good!!) that I adapted this recipe to make these fabulous Almond Flour Cranberry Muffins. I'm amazed how incredible delicious they turned out. Honestly, if you don't try them you are missing out. Loaded with cranberries, these sugar-free Gluten-Free Cranberry Lemon Muffins are keto and paleo-friendly, too.
Keto friendly Cranberry muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350f and line a 12 cup muffin pan with cupcakes liners. Melt 1/3 cup butter at this moment. Let it cool enough..
- In a large bowl, combine 2 1/2 cup almond flour, 1/3 cup sweetener, baking powder, baking soda.whisk in melted butter, almond milk,eggs,and vanilla until combined..
- Add lemon zest and 2/3 cup of cranberries, gently fold. By using a small measurement cup divide equal amount batter of into each cupcake liner and bake until golden.
- Bake about 23 min. Insert a toothpick into enter of a muffin, see if it comes clean. If it is clean take the muffins out of oven and let cook slightly..
- It was very delicious !.
Here's a batch of bright and sunshiny gluten-free Cranberry Lemon Muffins to bring some cheer to the gloomiest fall or winter day! These muffins get the stamp of approval for keto, Paleo, vegan, and gluten-free eaters, so everyone will want to get their hands on one with their morning coffee. Keto Strawberry Muffins are a fast breakfast that can be enjoyed by everyone. These low carb muffins can be made ahead for those busy mornings when you may not have time to make breakfast or as a snack any time of day! These keto muffins are a tasty way to kick start your day, serve to guests, and treat yourself mid-day.