TL's Fruity Pebbles Cookies. How to make Fruity Pebbles cake mix cookies. These super fun Fruity Pebbles Cookies are a soft-baked sugar cookie stuffed with fruity pebbles and dipped in white chocolate. First up, I've giving you these Fruity Pebble Cookies.
How can you see this picture and not want to make these cookies? These cookies were not only fun but pretty darn tasty! The crunch was a little different at first but as soon as I got the burst of flavor, I was sold. You can have TL's Fruity Pebbles Cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of TL's Fruity Pebbles Cookies
- It’s 1 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 packages of instant vanilla pudding.
- Prepare 1 tsp of almond extract.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of fruity pebbles cereal.
- Prepare 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
Fruity Pebbles Cookies made with chocolate pudding are the BEST! This easy recipe is fun to make with kids! Fruity Pebbles cereal is quite delicious on its own, but when you stuff it into a soft, tasty chocolate cookie, you end up with an amazingly delicious treat that will satisfy all of the cookie (and. These Fruity Pebble Marshmallow Cookies are soft, fluffy and studded with a bright fun burst of breakfast cereal.
TL's Fruity Pebbles Cookies step by step
- In bowl cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Add dry pudding mix. Mix well and add almond extract and eggs. Combine well..
- Add baking soda and flour..
- Mix in cereal and white chocolate chips. Preheat oven to 350/degrees F..
- Drop by spoonfuls onto parchment lined sheets..
- Bake 8-10 min..
After baking your Fruity Pebble Marshmallow cookies, store them in an airtight container so you can enjoy them for several days – that is if you did not eat the whole batch in one. Mix in flour, baking soda, and salt. Add Fruity Pebbles and mix just until combined. Drop by scoopful onto cookie sheet. Our most trusted Fruity Pebbles Cookies recipes.