Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles.
You can have Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of shallot, finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced (1 1/2 tablespoons).
- It’s 1 pound of large shrimp.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes (if desired).
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of low-sodium chicken broth or white wine.
- You need of Zest of 1/2 lemon.
- You need 1/4 cup of freshly squeezed lemon (1 lemon).
- Prepare 2 of medium zucchini squash.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley leaves.
- You need 2 tablespoons of freshly grated parmesan.
Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles step by step
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat..
- Add the shallot to the skillet and cook until beginning to soften, about 3 minutes..
- Add garlic to the skillet and cook 30 seconds..
- Add the shrimp, salt, red pepper flakes, and black pepper to the skillet. Sauté for 3 minutes, until the shrimp are beginning to cook but are still translucent..
- Add chicken broth, lemon zest, and lemon juice to the skillet. Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute..
- Using a spirilator, make zucchini noodles and add them and about 3/4 of the parsley to the skillet. Be sure that everything in the skillet is coated with the garlic-lemon sauce. Heat until warmed through.(Avoid over cooking or the noodles will become mushy).
- Sprinkle with remaining parsley and Parmesan..
- Serve warm with the sauce in the skillet..