Frosted Flake Honey Chicken with tangy mustard sauce. The Honey Mustard sauce for the chicken is incredibly simple to make. The base ingredients are (this will come as a surprise…) honey and mustard which are mixed in with chicken broth and slightly thickened with flour or cornstarch / cornflour. It tastes tangy, sweet and it's creamy even though there.
Also pierce the chicken on both sides and marinade in the I also used soft flavor/tasting honey to make sure the mix wouldn't be too sweet. It would be nice to have the chicken taste a bit more tangy and maybe. Old book chicken recipe with a little improvisation. You can have Frosted Flake Honey Chicken with tangy mustard sauce using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Frosted Flake Honey Chicken with tangy mustard sauce
- You need 1 cup of Crushed frosted flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of ketchup.
- You need 1 of mustard.
- Prepare 1 of syrup.
- Prepare of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of caramel sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of sugar.
- You need 1 of salt papper paprika.
- It’s 1 of “the perfect seasoning” (pic below).
- Prepare 1 of flour.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder.
Quite simple and easy to prepare. Being a weekend thougt of preparing a chicken dish which is slightly. Jeff Mauro shares his recipe for chicken wings with a surprising topping. Immediately toss the wings with some of the Tangy Honey Mustard BBQ Sauce, then sprinkle with the crushed pretzels to add some crunch and serve!
Frosted Flake Honey Chicken with tangy mustard sauce instructions
- Preheat oven to 425° . Prepare baking sheet with olive oil..
- (Boneless skinless chicken breast …I used 2) rub chicken breast with ketchup,mustard and then mayonnaise.
- Mix 1/2 cup of flour with pepper, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and perfect seasoning.
- Cover chicken with Flour mix and put in oven 15 mins then flip over and put another 15 mins.
- Get crushed frosted flakes in bowl add soy sauce , 1/2 teaspoon of sugar , caramel sauce and 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil And mix together until slightly sticky.
- Take chicken out of the oven after its been done baking for the 30 mins directed above and coat one side with maple syrup(or honey if you prefer) and some frosted flake mix on top(save some for the other side)…put back in the oven @ 425° for 10 mins…. then repeat for other side of chicken..
- Once the chicken is out put a light drizzle of soy sauce on top and accompany with tangy mustard sauce.
- Tangy mustard is :pepper, garlic powder, Mayo, mustard, salt,honey..
Sweet and Tangy Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken is perfect for a summer BBQ. Tender chicken with a flavorful honey dijon sauce. The tanginess of the dijon mustard and natural sweetness of the honey are the perfect marriage. This honey mustard sauce serves as both a marinade and a sauce. Marinate chicken in honey mustard before grilling.