Guilt-Free cranberry cereal macaroon. Free Organizing App this link opens in a new tab. Cornflake and Cranberry Macaroons. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This gluten-free, dairy-free coconut macaroon cereal that tastes like a cookie is a sweet way to start your day!
Making choices that are meaningful to you is the essence of the French woman's secret. French women see life differently than American women, and eating is. A meringue cookie with coconut and cornflake cereal. You can have Guilt-Free cranberry cereal macaroon using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Guilt-Free cranberry cereal macaroon
- It’s 1 cup of finely chopped fresh cranberries.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- Prepare 4 oz of shredded sweetened coconut.
- It’s 10 oz of muesli (I used Bob‘s Red Mill Old Country Style).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extra.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can sweetened condensed milk.
I could never eat enough of them. Combine the cereal, coconut, cranberries, and chips in a large bowl. Cranberry Coconut Macaroons are soft and DELICIOUS Christmas cookies. No one will guess they Cranberry Coconut Macaroons are soft and delicious Christmas cookies.
Guilt-Free cranberry cereal macaroon instructions
- Toss chopped cranberries and coconut flours together in a large bowl. Stir to coat..
- Add remaining ingredients and mixed well with a spatula.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place spoonful of batter on baking sheets. Ensure the baking sheet is coated with nonstick spread or parchment paper as the cookies can stick.
- Bake for 20 min. Or until golden..
- Cool and serve!.
They're perfectly sweet Nice and sweet and totally refined sugar-free. A little touch of tartness from the cranberries which is. If you love cranberry, these easy Gluten Free Cranberry Shortbread Cookie Bars are a delicious treat! Freezable so you can make ahead! Gluten-free, processed sugar-free, and vegan/plant-based chocolate chip cookies with a brownie top!