Stewed Potatoes and Chicken Breast.
You can have Stewed Potatoes and Chicken Breast using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stewed Potatoes and Chicken Breast
- You need 1 of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 200 ml of ＊ Water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ＊ Bonito dashi stock granules.
- It’s 4 tbsp of ＊ Mirin.
- You need 2 of and 1/2 tablespoon Usukuchi soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of Wakame seaweed (soaked to remove excess salt).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of i recommend a generous amount Coarsely ground black pepper.
Stewed Potatoes and Chicken Breast step by step
- Chop off the excess fat from the chicken, then cut into bite-sized pieces. Peel, then slice the potatoes into 1-cm thick rounds..
- Add the chicken and potatoes to a pot, then add the ＊ ingredients, and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat, add the soy sauce, and simmer until potatoes become tender..
- Turn off heat, then let cool in pot to let the chicken and potato absorb the flavors..
- Before serving, reheat and bring to a boil. Add cut pieces of wakame seaweed. Pour the sesame oil over the chicken, then remove from heat..
- Transfer to a serving dish, sprinkle with coarsely ground black pepper and serve..