Picadillo / Goulash. This is my version of Mexican picadillo. You can add any veggies you like, but here is an easy delicious way to make it. This recipe is also makes a great.
It's really quick and easy to make, I make it a few times a month and make enough so we have leftovers. Grenache tends to have juicy, lively fruit, which can go with practically anything. It's exceptional with dishes like this picadillo. You can cook Picadillo / Goulash using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Picadillo / Goulash
- It’s 1-2 pounds of ground beef.
- It’s of Diced potatoes.
- It’s of I can of corn.
- Prepare 1-2 can of mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1-2 cans of tomatoe sauce.
- Prepare of Water.
- It’s to taste of Chicken bullion.
- Prepare 1/3 of Diced onion.
- You need 1 cloves of garlic.
- It’s to taste of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 packet of Goya tomato seasoning.
Turkey Picadillo is a lightened up version of the traditional Latin American dish made with ground beef. Serve it over rice or as a taco filling and enjoy! Big Pot of Picadillo Mexican Food This�picadillo recipe�is an easy, warm and comforting Mexican di Mexican Picadillo. Picadillo is one of the great dishes of the Cuban diaspora: a soft, fragrant stew of ground beef and tomatoes, with raisins added for sweetness and olives for salt Versions of it exist across the.
Picadillo / Goulash instructions
- Start by dicing your potatoes and boil in a separate pot for 10 minutes, And set aside. now dice up your onion, rinse and set aside your can veggies you’ll need a large pot this will be soupy as you desire..
- Cook ground beef with diced onion and garlic salt drain any fat now add in your drained cooked potatoes, whole garlic clove, tomato sauce as desired, water as desired depends how soupy you would like, usually 1-2 cups, seasonings to taste and all rinsed can veggies,.
- Bring to a simmer for about 20 minutes taste for seasonings… enjoy! I serve with rice and some avocado.
Picadillo is a traditional dish in Spain and many Latin American countries. The name comes from the Spanish word Cuban picadillo tends to have tomatoes and cumin as ingredients, but Spanish. Hamburger Goulash With Elbow Macaroni Recipes. Red Picadillo- Ground Beef ChiliMadeleine Cocina. Hungarian goulash is so easy to make!