Corn flake chicken. This recipe for cornflake chicken is strips of chicken breast coated in seasoned crushed cornflakes and baked to crispy perfection. These chicken fingers are easy to make and. Recipe by WendyTN. dip breast into egg/water mixture and roll in the cornflake crust to coat.
This tender juicy chicken with a perfectly crispy coating is sure to become a family favorite! This isn't your standard cornflake baked chicken recipe, I promise. The chicken is coated in ranch dressing, then pressed into a cornflake mixture that's spiced up so it's full of. You can have Corn flake chicken using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corn flake chicken
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 3 cup of crushed cornflakes.
- You need 2 of eggs.
The combination of crunchy Corn Flakes, slightly sweet ground almonds and nutty sesame seeds Please read our disclaimer for more information. Corn Flake Chicken Strips with Sesame and. This video takes you through the steps to making some delicious crunchy easy cornflake chicken. There is a little prep work involved but it is totally worth.
Corn flake chicken step by step
- Crush cornflakes until like bread crumbs and set a side.
- Cut chicken breast into strips. (Whatever size youd prefer).
- Wisk eggs and begin dipping the chicken.
- Cover egg covered chicken in the cornflakes. Make sure its covered completely.
- While covering chicken in the cornflakes be careful to not make the cornflakes soggy or they will just fall off.
- Cook on frying pan with 2 tea spoons of oil.
A tasty twist on a kids' classic; this cornflake chicken nuggets recipe will be a big hit! Discover lots more family favourites recipes at Tesco Real Food. Whisk together egg and milk in a shallow bowl. These crispy cornflake chicken tenders are coated in cornflake crumbs and baked to perfection. They're a breeze to make and will be gone in seconds!.