Keto friendly Salmon Cakes with garlic Aioli.
You can have Keto friendly Salmon Cakes with garlic Aioli using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto friendly Salmon Cakes with garlic Aioli
- You need of wild- caught salmon.
- It’s of plus 1 tbs. avocado -oil mayonnaise.
- It’s of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare of small bell pepper, diced.
- You need of fresh Italian parsley or dill, diced.
- Prepare of almond flour.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of sea salt.
- You need of Garlic Aioli Sauce.
- It’s of avocado oil.
- You need of Dijon mustard.
- You need of lemon juice.
- You need of garlic clove, minced.
Keto friendly Salmon Cakes with garlic Aioli step by step
- In medium bowl, mix together salmon, 1 tbsp avocado oil mayo, green onions, bell pepper,Italian parsley or dill, almond flour,eggs and salt.
- With your hands form 8 round patties, about 1/2 inch thick, in large skillet over medium high heat, add avocado oil. Carefully place patties into pan and cook each side for 4 minutes, then flip and cook another 3-4 minutes.
- For garlic aioli:in small bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup avocado oil mayo, Dijon mustard, lemon juice and garlic. Pour into small ramekins and serve with patties. (for collagen boost) add 1 scoop collagen protein to salmon mixture before forming patties).