Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups.
You can cook Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups
- Prepare 1 lb. of Ground Hamburger.
- Prepare 1 can of sloppy joe sauce.
- You need 1 pack of Pillsbury Sweet Hawaiian Biscuit Rolls.
- It’s of Optional: Shredded Cheese, Green Onion, Extra Peppers.
Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°. Grease a muffin pan and Shape biscuits to fit sections. (like a cup/bowl) Bake for 20-25 mins or until golden brown..
- Brown hamburger with extra veggies if desired and then mix in sloppy joe sauce..
- Use a spoon to smash down and/or scoop out the middle of the biscuits. You can remove the middles and put them on top later. Or simply push them down to dent the middles..
- Scoop sloppy joe mix into and on top of biscuits..
- Top with the scooped out middle pieces and/or shredded cheese, green onions, or any other toppings you like! Enjoy!.