Chocolate – Pecan Rice Krispy Treats. Remove from the heat and let it cool quite a bit. Add the crisped rice cereal to a large bowl and fold in the marshmallow/chocolate-hazelnut mixture. A Christmas version of a rice krispie treat – these White Chocolate Cranberry Pecan Rice Krispie Treats are festive and delicious!
And best of all, they're no-bakes. Make a magnificent mango morning treat when you combine Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® with light coconut milk, chia seeds, vanilla, shredded unsweetened coconut and mango. Rich and decadent double CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIE TREATS, an easy no-bake dessert. You can cook Chocolate – Pecan Rice Krispy Treats using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate – Pecan Rice Krispy Treats
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need tsp of 1/8 salt.
- It’s 5 oz of semi-sweet choclate melted to drizzle on top.
- You need 1/3 cup of chocolate hazelnut spread.
- You need 1 cup of finely chopped pecans.
- It’s 6 cup of rice krispy cereal.
- Prepare 10 oz of bag large marshmallows.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of miniature marshmallows.
These double chocolate Rice Krispie Treats are just as easy to make as the classic version, but with a rich, decadent flavor. This White Chocolate & Pecan Crispy Treat is as good as it looks! The perfect vegan rice crispy treat recipe! Jump To Recipe by Lily Ernst These are the original Rice Krispies squares we all know and love, but made extra The texture is airy, crispy and chewy.
Chocolate – Pecan Rice Krispy Treats step by step
- Grease 9×11″ pan. Set aside..
- Melt butter in a large sausepan over med- low heat. Add marshmallows, salt until melted. Halfway through the melting add chocolate hazelnut. Stir until smooth..
- Meanwhile melt chocolate over a double boiler. Let it cool a bit..
- Add rice krispies to your melted mixture.Fold in your mini marshmallows..
- Immediately press into your greased pan..
- Sprinkle half the pecans on top. Drizzle with chocolate in a zigzags all over the top.Sprinkle rest of nuts on top. Allow ti set and cool Cut into squares..
The taste is chocolatey, sweet and of marshmallow cream. Learn how to make Chocolate Dipped Rice Krispie Treats. You can easily make lollipops, bars, or bite-sized treats using this method. We use cocoa krispies instead of plain rice krispies. Or fruity pebbles or cocoa pebbles, depending on what the goal is.