Sloppy Joe Philly steak and cheese,.
You can have Sloppy Joe Philly steak and cheese, using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Philly steak and cheese,
- It’s 2 pounds of ground turkey or ground beef (I used ground beef).
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper chopped (if you have an red bell peppers then use some of that too!).
- You need 1/2 container of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 2-3 of diced (pepperoncinis optional).
- It’s 1-2 of Jalapeño diced (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of A1 Sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of beef broth (just water is fine too, if you don’t have any stock) I used water.
- It’s of salt and pepper to taste garlic to taste.
- You need of sliced cheese (I used Provolone cheese or Swiss for this).
- Prepare of Hot dog buns or hamburgers buns or any rolls or bread you like (I toast mine then toast it again with meat mixture and cheese on it.
- You need of Toppings.
- It’s of Lettuce.
- It’s of Tomatoes.
- You need of Mayo.
- You need of Hot sauce.
- You need of Or can keep it easy with just cheese.
Sloppy Joe Philly steak and cheese, step by step
- Stove top and instant pot. Directions. Cut or dice all veggies I used and onion dicer..
- Brown turkey or beef in a pot. Once browned drain the grease put back in pan add all cut up veggies (I used my instant pot).
- Cook on medium heat until they are cooked through. Mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- Bring to a bubble and then cover and let simmer for a good 10 minutes. Spoon onto any kind of bun. Top with the cheese and Enjoy!.
- Crockpot directions – Just combine everything in the pot and let cook on low all day. (I did everything in my instant pot but put in my crockpot on low to cook it down (2hrs) you could used the instant pot slow cooker but I never used that..
- Notes- I used hot dog buns toasted them, then add the meat mixture and cheese then toasted them again so the cheese was melted. I toasted them so the buns would not get soggy.