Bourbon chicken breast /cherry glaze /veloute sauce / puff pastry lattice. Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. This helps cook off the raw flour flavor. But since this is a white sauce, you don't want to let the roux get too dark.
An easy veloute sauce is the perfect finishing touch for these seasoned sauteed chicken breasts. This easy, creamy chicken is wonderful over split buttered biscuits, or serve it on toast points, rice, or puff pastry shells. Brown Sugar Glazed Chicken Breast Recipes. You can cook Bourbon chicken breast /cherry glaze /veloute sauce / puff pastry lattice using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bourbon chicken breast /cherry glaze /veloute sauce / puff pastry lattice
- You need 4 of chix breast.
- It’s 2 cup of Bourbon ( choose your favs.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown suger.
- You need 8 sprigs of fresh thyme leaves.
- You need 4 tbsp of All spice.
- You need 4 tbsp of black pepper course ground.
- It’s 3 of rosemary twigs.
Cut the chicken breast and fold it open. Wrap the breast in prosciutto, heat the oil in a pan and brown the wrapped breast on both sides. Lay the chicken breast on one half of the puff pastry dough, baste. Making this Crispy Bourbon Chicken actually makes me feel like a teenager.
Bourbon chicken breast /cherry glaze /veloute sauce / puff pastry lattice instructions
- Peel all thyme off of sprigs.
- Get whole black pepper and pix in spice grinder till course.
- Mix all ingredients together and taste and adjust to your liking.
- Add chix breast to marinade and put in rosemary twigs and throughly cover everything.
- Let sit for 12 hours – 24 and then pull out, grill for sear marks, finish in over at 330 for 15-25 mins depending on breast size.
- Pull out and enjoy.
A teenager who was a rebel and once actually took Chinese food into the movie theater! To make this more spicy double the crushed red pepper or swap the red pepper for Sriracha sauce. Mix into Veloute sauce together with chicken and. or in pastry shells. Heat pineapple and chicken in Veloute sauce. Transforms chicken dishes into a meal your family will love over and over.