BBQ Sloppy Joe’s.
You can have BBQ Sloppy Joe’s using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BBQ Sloppy Joe’s
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef or ground turkey (you could mix them too!).
- It’s 1/2 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 of red pepper finely chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of BBQ Sauce (any kind will do).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need of hamburger buns and cheese to serve with.
BBQ Sloppy Joe’s step by step
- In a Medium skillet brown the ground beef (I used my instant pot.).
- Once browned, add in in the onions, red pepper, and salt & pepper. Cook to you have onions and peppers soft or how you like them..
- When soft mix in the BBQ, Ketchup, and water.
- Cook on low for 5-10 minutes to allow the flavors to combine, for stove top, or can do this in instant pot or crockpot times will very with them just cook it down..
- Serve with cheese in hamburger buns..
- Notes – this meal is so easy and can be cooked in 10mins.. you can use red or green pepper or both. I served this with French fries..