Picadillo meet Southern Fried Cabbage.
You can have Picadillo meet Southern Fried Cabbage using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Picadillo meet Southern Fried Cabbage
- It’s 2 pounds of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Golden raisins.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sofrito.
- It’s 1/3 cup of dehydrated onion.
- You need 2/3 head of cabbage.
- It’s 1 pound of red potatoes.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 15 ounce of can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of minced green olives.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of capers.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
Picadillo meet Southern Fried Cabbage instructions
- Wash and dice the potatoes, don't peel. Heat the oil and add the potatoes and ground beef..
- Chop the cabbage. Add the cabbage, salt, garlic, and dehydrated onions, to the potatoes and beef..
- Mince the olive, crush the capers, and add the raisins..
- Stir well. Cover and let simmer 15 minutes..
- Stir well add the rest of the ingredients cover and simmer till the potatoes are fork tender, also the cabbage tender..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.