Cheesesteak sloppy Joe's. These Philly cheesesteak sloppy Joes from Delish.com have so much melty cheese it's almost NSFW. These cheesesteak sloppy Joes are even better than the original. These Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes combine your favorite Philly Cheesesteak and Sloppy Joe recipes into one irresistible lunch or dinner idea.
It tastes nothing like a regular sloppy joe. If the Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes are super easy to make, you will also want easy side dishes to go with it, right? Here are some side dishes for sloppy joes that are fast and simple to throw together. You can have Cheesesteak sloppy Joe's using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesesteak sloppy Joe's
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1/2 c of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worschire sauce.
- It’s of Black pepper freshly ground.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 4 of hamburger buns.
- Prepare 4 slices of provolone cheese.
Cheesesteak Style Sloppy Joes are packed with flavors reminiscent of a cheesesteak sandwich. Made with ground beef, these quick and easy sloppy joes sandwiches are filled with bell pepper and. The easiest and most unbelievably delicious Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes! Everyone will love Philly cheese sloppy joes.
Cheesesteak sloppy Joe's step by step
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat vegetable oil. Add onion and bell peppers and cook, stirring often, until softened, about 5 minutes..
- Stir in the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds, then add the beef. Cook until no longer pink, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain fat.
- Stir in beef broth, ketchup, brown sugar, and Worcestershire and season generously with salt and pepper. Simmer until most the liquid has reduced and the mixture is thick, 5 minutes..
- Top beef with provolone and cover skillet with a tight-fitting lid to melt, about 2 minutes..
- Remove from heat and serve cheesy ground beef mixture in hamburger buns. Serve warm..
The onions, peppers and cheese are so good! We absolutely love this Easy Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes Recipe! For me, it was Sloppy Joe's. They were a regular staple in our house. It was easy and relatively inexpensive, so we had them a LOT.