Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread. This nut and seed bread is quite unique in that it's not light, fluffy, and airy like your typical flour-based bread. This bread is not only vegan, but it's also paleo- and keto-friendly. Keto diets have been making the headlines recently, with more and more people trying them in an attempt to lose weight.
It may happen if you use fresh grounded flax seed meal that tends to be finer and absorbs liquid a bit more. Mix the seeds onto a plate, place the bread ball onto the seeds, press with your hand to flatten the dough. Why You'll Love This Nordic Bread. You can have Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread
- It’s of raw sunflower seeds.
- You need of raw pumpkin seeds.
- You need of chia seeds.
- Prepare of pea protein powder.
- It’s of psyllium husks.
- You need of water.
- It’s of tahini (room temperature).
While I'm all about finding keto bread that tastes delicious (and let's be honest many of them do not taste delicious), I was not about to risk that many nuts over something I wasn't sure would work to make a huge hunk of. This Keto bread is packed to the brim with seeds and nuts and only has one gram of sugar. When you're craving a bread that has some body to it, look no further than this Keto nut and seed bread! It's gluten-free, only has one gram of sugar per serving, and can be mixed in a single bowl.
Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375 f use parchment paper to line the loaf pan size 9 by 5 inch.leave 2 inches of extra parchment on each long side of the pan to remove the loaf easy after bake..
- In a mixing bowl whisk together seeds, protein powder, psyllium husks and salt.
- In a small bowl stir tahini and water.
- Pour tahini mixture over seed mixture and stir until they combined and thickened.
- Scoop the dough into the lined loaf pan, spread evenly.
- Bake 85-90 minutes or until the crust is hard. Remove the bread and let cool completely.
Seeds like pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, flaxseeds, and sunflower seeds can be another high-fat Keto-friendly veggie burger recipes should look something like this low-carb recipe There are plenty of keto-friendly vegan alternatives that you can use to cut down on your cheese and egg consumption. Sunflower Seed Bread (Vegan + GF) This Sunflower Seed Bread is beautifully soft and slightly crusty, and has a lovely toasty flavour! Grow Your Own Bread – Sprouted Lentil Bread. Trying to live a healthy, eco-friendly and sustainable lifestyle while eating gluten free, real food on a.