Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars. Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars are my go-to, quick and easy after school snack. This cereal bar recipe is no-bake and only requires three ingredients. With only a few weeks left before it's time for back-to-school, I am busy planning lunch ideas and stocking up on snacks and treats.
When my older kiddos were young, we used them Just three simple ingrdients are needed to make these tasty little bars (or big depending on how you cut them, ha ha). Peanuts, peanut butter and peanut butter baking chip-oh my! This is the no-bake cereal bar for peanut butter lovers! You can cook Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of peanut butter (creamy).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 5 cup of cheerios.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn syrup.
Using buttered back of spoon, press mixture very firmly in pan. These four ingredient peanut butter honey cheerio bars are a perfect portion controlled snack to satisfy your sweet tooth! It makes me giggle when I just made a batch of these peanut butter honey cheerio bars today to satisfy my sweet tooth. They're incredibly easy to make and have just four.
Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars instructions
- In a saucepan, combine sugar and corn syrup..
- Bring to a boil and allow to boil for one minute. Remove from heat..
- Add peanut butter and vanilla extract. Stir until creamy..
- Add in cheerios. Stir until all covered..
- Drop by spoonful onto waxed paper. Alternatively, you can spoon the mixture into a pan..
- Allow to cool and enjoy. (:.
These peanut butter Cheerio bars can also easily be gluten free. Just check that the marshmallows you use are gluten free – some are, but others These peanut butter Cheerio treats stay crispy for a day or two in an airtight container, but not too much longer. If you want to keep them longer, store in. Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars: I had some marshmallows and extra Honey Nut Cheerios sitting around so I decided to make some bars. I've seen some different recipes online, so I just combined things I liked and went with it.