Pumpkin rice krispies. Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats – Such a fun easy treat the whole family will love, especially the kids! Traditional rice krispies treats are tinted orange and topped with a pretzel stick and shaped green. Pumpkin Rice Krispies Treats: In this Instructable I will show you how to make Pumpkin Rice This recipe for rice krispies treats is super easy to make and they are perfect for Halloween.
Rice Krispies Treats® take the hassle out of making them yourself. Each of flavors are specially designed to taste great. Delicious Rice Krispies Treats® bites covered in yummy goodness. You can have Pumpkin rice krispies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin rice krispies
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 packages of mini marshmallows (I think it's 8-10 oz).
- Prepare 1 tsp of orange food dye (neon preferred).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 5 cup of rice krispie cereal.
- Prepare 15 of mini tootsie rolls.
- Prepare 1 of green icing.
Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! An easy recipe for Rice Krispies treats flavored with pumpkin purée and spiced with cinnamon and nutmeg. Add the crispy rice cereal and stir until combined. Pour mixture into prepared baking pan, spread out evenly and gently press down with a rubber spatula.
Pumpkin rice krispies instructions
- Melt butter and marshmallows in a medium/large saucepan until its a liquid..
- Remove from heat. Stir in food dye, cinnamon, and nutmeg. I really wanted to try it with pumpkin pie spice too but I was out ? let me know how it goes if you try that though! Also, you need the extra food dye because the cereal washes out the color..
- Stir in cereal until well combined..
- Once it cools down a bit (5minutes), mold them into balls, sticking the tootsie rolls in the middle as shown. It's pretty sticky so you'll probably need to keep your hands wet for this..
- When I did it, some of the balls fell apart as they were cooling. Super annoying. All you can really do is continue to remold them. They won't fall apart anymore after they cool..
- Once they cool completely (30 minutes or so), add green icing in the form of leaves..
Pumpkin rice krispie treats are the perfect no bake pumpkin dessert for fall and thanksgiving! I wasn't quite sure how his coworkers would like these mini pumpkin pie rice krispies, you know. Just some Rice Krispies Cereal, butter, mini marshmallows, pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin puree. Pour the pumpkin marshmallow mixture over your Rice Krispie Cereal. Fold in until the mixture is.