Cheddar Cheese Sloppy Joe.
You can cook Cheddar Cheese Sloppy Joe using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheddar Cheese Sloppy Joe
- Prepare 2-1/2 pound of ground chuck.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/3 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/3 cup of yellow prepared mustard.
- You need 1/2 cup of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
Cheddar Cheese Sloppy Joe step by step
- Start browning the ground chuck..
- Drain most of the liquids after you brown it. Add salt, pepper, garlic, and onion powder..
- Add the mustard..
- Add the ketchup..
- Mix well and simmer for 7 minutes..
- Lay out the bread.
- Add some of the sloppy joe mix.
- Add the cheese..
- Put the top on. Serve I hope you enjoy!.