Stuffed Ranch Chicken Breasts.
You can have Stuffed Ranch Chicken Breasts using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Ranch Chicken Breasts
- It’s 4 of large chicken breasts.
- You need 1 cup of shreded cheese.
- Prepare 2-8 of oz- packs of creme chese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of worstischire.
- You need 1 of ranch packet.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- It’s 1 cube of butter.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Peper.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Peprica.
- You need of Chicken montrial seasoning.
Stuffed Ranch Chicken Breasts instructions
- Set oven to 450° and cut pockets into the chicken with about a 1-2 inch opening.
- Mix both cheses, worstischire sauce and ranch packet untill well blended.
- Stuff cream chease mixture in the chicken breast pockets and melt the butter.
- Pour 1/2 the cube of melted buterbutter on the top of the breasts on a beaking sheet.
- Mix all the seasonings and sprinkle on the breasts.
- Put in the oven for 15 minutes than pour the rest of the butter on the breasts and reduce to 350°.
- Cook fo another 30 minutes than serve.