Lemon Herbed Chicken Breast over Vermicilli.
You can have Lemon Herbed Chicken Breast over Vermicilli using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Herbed Chicken Breast over Vermicilli
- Prepare of Meat and Marinade.
- It’s 2 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dry basil.
- It’s 2 tsp of dry oregano.
- You need 2 tsp of course black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 2 tsp of Garlic minced.
- You need 2 tsp of Lemon zest.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lemon squeezed.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of Pasta.
- You need 1/2 box of Vermicilli.
- You need 1 bunch of sweet basil.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
Lemon Herbed Chicken Breast over Vermicilli instructions
- Combine all marinade ingredients into zip lock bag/air tight bowl. Soak chicken breast over night in marinade..
- Grill chicken until you have wonderful grill marks and the beast has maintained it's juicy texture. Place lightly grilled lemons on top of breast for last 5 minutes for enhanced flavor. Slice breast about 1/4 inches thick the long way then fan over pasta. ENJOY!.