Crockpot sweet sloppy joe. My kids are huge fans of Sloppy Joes, those messy sandwiches full of ground beef and a yummy sauce piled high on a bun (or just bread). You'll love this from scratch Sloppy Joe recipe. These Crock Pot Sloppy Joes are already tantalizing and don't need a lot to turn the hearty sweet and savory sandwich into a complete meal.
These sloppy joes are made extra delicious by using the Crock-Pot Slow Cooker. The ground beef and onion get browned in a dutch oven beforehand and then you dump those ingredients Cooking the meat for sloppy joes in the slow cooker makes for the most delicious, tender, and seasoned beef filling. Crockpot BBQ Sloppy Joes: Ground Beef Crockpot Recipes You can cook Crockpot sweet sloppy joe using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot sweet sloppy joe
- You need 1 pound of ground beef lean.
- Prepare 1 of whole yellow onion,chopped.
- It’s 1 stalk of celery sliced thin.
- It’s 3/4 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of prepared yellow mustard.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of brown sugar light or dark.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
Sloppy Joes are a fun family meal. Kids love the informal nature of sloppy drippy buns. But they're not just for kids…adults love them too! Serve these Sloppy Joes over soft buns, and with corn on the cob, a veggie and dill pickles.
Crockpot sweet sloppy joe instructions
- In a large Skillet on medium-high heat brown ground beef on stove top.Drain off excess fat and add cooked meat to a 5 quart or larger slow cooker..
- Add remaining ingredients to the slow cooker and stir to combine..
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Spoon finish sloppy joe meat mixture onto hamburger buns and enjoy y'all ?.
I'll definitely be making these again and again! CROCK POT SLOPPY JOES are the answer to your busy weeknights! Tender beef in a sweet and tangy sauce that you can set and forget in the Pour the beef mixture into a crockpot and add all of the remaining ingredients aside from the sandwich rolls. These slow cooker sloppy joes are made with ground beef, tomato sauce, brown sugar and spices, all cooked to savory perfection. An easy crock pot meal that's kid friendly and perfect for serving a crowd.